At Inotro Multi Services ERP Development Company, we understand the importance of having a strong team of interns who can help provide valuable support to our organization.
We offer a wide range of internship opportunities for students, graduates, and professionals who are looking to gain real-world experience in the ERP development field.
Our internships provide a great opportunity to gain valuable technical knowledge, develop skills, and network with other professionals in the industry.
Our team of experienced and knowledgeable professionals will provide guidance throughout the internship and help you develop your skills.
We are committed to providing our interns with the best possible experience and to helping them reach their career goals.
Join our innovative, global team using technology to transform the way the social sector engages with data. We run on passion, blending diverse skill sets and experiences with a collective mission to help organizations tackle challenges and achieve greater impact
- Write top quality code that provides the best solution for our clients
- Write well-tested and easily maintainable code
- Follow and contribute to internal best practices
- Work closely with Inotro’s consultants to design, develop, test, and implement best-in-class Salesforce platform-based applications for a range of social service organizations worldwide
- Learn new skills
- Analyzing Data and understanding results
- Arranging client coordination
- Interpret functional specifications and designs provided by consulting staff; ask questions in order to deeply understand the client’s needs and ensure that the consultant has adequately thought through the process and its implications for the overall system
- Provide accurate estimates for work that allow the code to be written to our high standards, but are affordable for our clients
- Relevant degree in Computer Engineering/Com. Science/BSc. I.T.
- 0-1 year of professional experience as a programmer and/or previous internship experience especially in programming or a similar role
- Foundations in the following:
- Server-side/back-end: Java/Apex
- Strong understanding of OOP concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication and relational skills
- Excellent organizational skills and a passion for fine details
- Diligent work ethic and proven ability to work with drive and enthusiasm
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects
- Insatiable desire to improve skills and knowledge of self and others
- Fluent English language skills
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.